We're seeking an energetic and savvy person (with a passion for HR) to join our team as a Content Marketing Intern. This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of an exciting start-up and learn to execute a wide variety of demand generation activities. The successful applicant will work closely with our sales and marketing team to create industry content that helps drive value for users, all while bolstering Humi brand.
The person in this position will:
• Assist & write content marketing projects such as blogging, eBooks, customer stories, & webinars
• Regularly maintain social media channels
• Learn how to sustain and develop the company's voice across all content
• Learn to optimize content for search engine & lead generation
• Learn the principles of inbound marketing
• Learn how to use Hubspot, our key CRM software
We're looking for someone who has:
• Outstanding writing and editing skills
• Familiarity with social media and audiences
• A basic understanding of marketing concepts and principles
• A self-starter who is able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• A willingness to learn, accept feedback as well as provide feedback
• Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
Humi’s mission is to build the future we want to work in by helping organizations throughout Canada foster their greatest asset – their employees. We're building the company of our dreams, and helping our clients do the same.
Founded early in 2016, Humi had a humble beginning. At first, Humi focused on helping the Canadian small business ecosystem by pioneering a novel business model in Canada: free HR software for businesses who made Humi the broker for their group benefits. This enabled companies who couldn't otherwise afford powerful HR software to have best-practice internal tools, right from the start.
Humi has now become the strongest All-In-One HR, Payroll, and Benefits solution in Canada for companies with anywhere from 1 to 1,000 employees. Before Humi, there was no truly unified solution that tied together the intricacies of HR. Time Off solutions didn't integrate well with Payroll. Brokers had to be manually notified of additions and terminations. Onboarding procedures were scattered across multiple systems. Humi resolves these inefficiencies with elegance and ease.