We're seeking an energetic and savvy person (with a passion for HR) to join our team as an inbound marketing intern. This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of an exciting start-up and create and execute a wide variety of demand generation activities. The successful applicant will work closely with our sales and marketing team to create industry content that helps drive value for users, awhile bolstering Humi brand.
The person in this position will:
• Assist & write content marketing projects such as blogging, eBooks, customer stories, & webinars
• Regularly maintain social media channels
• Learn how to sustain and develop the company's voice across all content
• Learn to optimize content for search engine & lead generation
• Learn the principles of inbound marketing
• Learn how to use Hubspot, a key CRM software
• Working knowledge of online marketing, communications principles and practices
• Excellent oral, written, editing, and proofreading skills
• Ability to adapt quickly and balance numerous responsibilities as a collaborative team player
• A high level of enthusiasm and a passion for kaizen
• Excited about the industry and its potential
Humi’s mission is to help organizations throughout Canada foster their greatest asset – their employees. By providing beautiful, free HR in the cloud, Humi is reimagining human resources by integrating employee benefits into an all-in-one hub for everything human capital related. Humi has offices in Toronto and Montreal and is backed by a top value-based, U.S. accelerator.