Have you ever wondered what it might feel like to have a meaningful impact on building something that touches the world? Have you dreamed of being amongst the few who get in early and become leaders at a tech giant? If you are built to handle challenges, and want to get more from your next role than any you’ve had to date, join us.
The average age of an insurance broker: 65 years. The average HR department: using spreadsheets. You might wonder how can this be true, and what kind of changes are due. We did too.
And we weren’t alone. Backed by Silicon Valley’s top investors and incubators, Humi is changing the way that insurance is bought and sold, while reframing how the world thinks of HR. Our software helps businesses give their employees a world class experience, while simplifying the purchase and use of group benefits.
- Product Hunt
- Independently generate $200k worth of qualified leads per month
- Identify and follow-up on opportunities to establish customer relationships
- Take inbound calls and follow up on inbound opportunities
- Articulate Humi’s value proposition via phone and email
- Participate in team meetings and projects to improve processes & sales output
- Actively develop the skills required to close business independently
- Team player
- Embraces Change
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Marketing, or Psychology
- Proven ability to sell with a minimum 1 year of experience
- Proficient in conducting detailed data analyses and using metrics to drive business results
- Experience identifying and qualifying sales opportunities
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills (writing sample required)
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Interested in long-term career opportunities in SaaS sales
Humi’s mission is to help organizations throughout Canada foster their greatest asset – their employees. By providing beautiful, free HR in the cloud, Humi is reimagining human resources by integrating employee benefits into an all-in-one hub for everything human capital related.
We offer competitive compensation including equity, flexible working hours, learning credits, health insurance, and more. Top Performers will have an opportunity to advance quickly in this fast growing start up.