As one of the fastest growing brokerages (and software companies) in Canada, we are looking to add to our most important team - Insurance. We love insurance, but believe the industry is ripe for change. As a member of the Insurance team, you would be an integral part of our exciting growth. You'll have a direct impact on the future of the insurance industry in Canada, working with a young and vibrant team, all while getting to do what you already know and love from our office in the core of downtown Toronto.
We are looking for a person with a strong foundation in administration and client service that will provide organizational support to our advisor and client service teams.
- works with our Advisors and Account Executives to ensure a silky smooth implementation process for all new business
- co-ordinates with clients and carriers to ensure accuracy and completeness of all data and documentation
- prepares each new business submission for insurers and follows each submission through to completion
- prepares presentations and collateral materials for the insurance and service team, as needed
- keeps our cross-Canada licensing organized and up to date with insurers, regulatory boards, etc.
- manages electronic and paper records and files, respecting established processes and appropriate security standards (for current and archived/inactive files)
- provides feedback on internal processes to ensure a timely, well-defined and frictionless onboarding process for all parties involved
Successful candidates will have a sense of urgency in their daily work, can juggle competing priorities with ease, and are excited about working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- 1-2 years of experience working in or around administration
- Naturally high attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities without breaking a sweat
- Particularly strong written communication & organization skills
Some nice to haves:
- Experience working with project management or sales CRM software
- Group Benefits experience a plus!
- Loves cats
Humi’s mission is to help organizations throughout Canada foster their greatest asset – their employees. By providing beautiful, free HR in the cloud, Humi is reimagining human resources by integrating employee benefits into an all-in-one hub for everything human capital related. Humi has offices in Toronto and Montreal and is backed by a top value-based U.S. accelerator, alongside several of the worlds leading VCs and angel investors.