We are looking for a Client Success Manager to help clients from their first day on the Humi platform. The successful applicant will be responsible for maintaining various stages of the client's journey, through engaging in multi-channel communications to solve problems.
A Humi Client Success Manager is a client-focused team player that thrives in a fast-paced environment. These heroes are responsible for ensuring our clients’ success with Humi’s HR and Benefits products and services by building relationships and acting as a product and subject-matter expert.
What you'll do:
- Work alongside Humi clients to ensure they can provide best in class HR and Benefit experiences to their teams
- Provide ongoing support and assistance to clients with customization of the Humi platform, including the HR platform (setup of employee records, PTO plans, onboarding, performance management), the benefits portal, and ongoing administration (enrolments, changes, carrier escalation, claims questions, etc)
- Engage with clients to understand and anticipate their needs in order to deliver an exceptional client experience
- Be the voice of the client, advocating and working to resolve service, technical, and/or benefit issues - with our products and with our insurer partners
- Communicate with clients on product releases and help with training on new features
- Identify opportunities to expand and improve the client's’ overall experience, and refer opportunities to add products and services to appropriate departments
- Maintain an understanding of HR tech and the Canadian group benefits market
Who you are:
- You’re a self-starter, brimming with initiative and you relish the challenges and excitement of working at a fast-paced startup
- You’re a communicative and team-oriented collaborator, excited to share your knowledge and expertise with your colleagues, clients, and partners
- You have a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- You’re a strategic thinker who enjoys finding creative solutions to interesting challenges for your clients
- You have 3-5 years of client service experience dealing with clients: experience in HR and/or Benefits administration is a plus
- Your time management and organizational skills are off the charts, with the ability to work with deadlines
- You thrive when given ownership and understand when to make an independent decision or escalate an issue
- You love a spreadsheet and you have experience manipulating and managing data
Humi’s mission is simply to help organizations throughout Canada foster their greatest asset – their employees. By providing beautiful, free HR in the cloud, Humi is reimagining Human Resources by integrating employee benefits into an all-in-one hub for everything human capital related. Humi has offices in Toronto and Montreal and is backed by a top value-based, U.S. accelerator.